- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Data Retention: We retain Personal Information only as is necessary for the purpose for which the data was collected. We also keep the information as otherwise required by law.
Links to Other Sites
Occasionally we provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. Except to the extent that a third-party website is providing services on our behalf, these linked websites operate independently from The Voice of Woman and are not under our control. These linked websites may have their own privacy notices in place, which we strongly suggest that you review if you visit any linked websites. Except to the extent that a third-party website is providing services on our behalf, we are not responsible for the content of these sites, any products or services that may be offered through these sites, or any other use of these sites.
Deactivating Your Account
When your account is deactivated/unsubscribed, we will delete your account information.